Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tale of the Auto Feeders, Day Two, Part One

This morning, Cotton had eaten about half her grain. Our conversation went like this:

"Cotton! Come and eat!"
"Watching something out back window!"
"Breakfast!"
"Too busy watching darkness!"
"I'm going to drag your butt over here!"
"Try and make me!"
And Cotton gets dragged, unwillingly to the front of the stall.
"Eat!"
And Cotton spins and goes back to her back window.
And Trouble says, "I'll eat it!"
So they got turned out. Trouble seemed rather upset.
"What, no breakfast?"
"The feeders are instead of breakfast."
"You mean, in addition to breakfast?"
"No!"
"I want breakfast!"
"You already had breakfast!"
"That was a early morning snack! Wait, don't turn me out! I haven't had breakfast yet!"
So, apparently, we haven't yet adjusted to the new schedule yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment